Lawn Care Castle Cary
I am a trained, qualified and independent lawn care expert offering lawn care in Castle Cary, Somerset. I can offer all the lawn care services you require including annual lawn care programmes, lawn repair and renovation, lawn moss and weed control, and lawn mowing in Castle Cary.
Unlike other Castle Cary lawn care companies in the area, I am an independent operator and not part of a lawn care franchise. This means that you will deal with me 100% of the time, from our initial meeting to the work being carried out on your lawn in Castle Cary. I get to know you; you get to know me... and more importantly, I get to know the characteristics of your lawn. It will always be me that works on your lawn, not an inexperienced operative.
Lawn Care Services Castle Cary
The lawn care services in Castle Cary are all carried out by a fully trained lawn maintenance specialist with horticulture qualifications and a vast amount of experience.
I offer the following lawn care services in Castle Cary:
You can see more details about my lawn care services in Castle Cary in the lawn services section of this website.
All site visits in Castle Cary and the surrounding area are free. I will give you lawn care advice along with a quotation on the lawn care treatments needed to get your lawn into tip-top shape and how to keep it that way.
5 Good Reasons to Use Me
- I am an independent operator and not part of a franchise. You will deal with me 100% of the time, from our initial meeting to the work being carried out. I get to know you; you get to know me... more importantly I get to know the characteristics of your lawn. It will always be me that works on your lawn, not an inexperienced operative.
- I trained at the Royal Horticultural Society's Garden at Wisley in Surrey. I spent two years residing in RHS accommodation and was trained by some of the country's finest and most experienced horticulturalists. I qualified with the RHS Wisley Certificate (credit).
- I have City & Guilds qualifications in amenity horticulture covering: nursery practice, landscape, science, machinery maintenance, garden design, plant identification and turf culture. I trained for my C&G courses at Merrist Wood Agricultural College in Surrey.
- I am not 'tied-in' to one fertiliser/chemical company as most of the franchised operators are. If your lawn has a specific requirement, I can approach any company to obtain the best and most relevant products for your lawn.
- I am trained by the Institute of Groundsmanship to work on fine turf and bowling greens. I attended courses at Rolls-Royce (leisure) in Derby where I trained and worked on their range of prestigious greens.
Please contact me if you would like additional information about Lawn Care Castle Cary and what I can do to improve your lawn.