Lawn Care Cheddar
I can also give you advice about the lawn care services in Cheddar that you didn't even know existed or needed... from lawn verticutting, applying lawn wetting agents to leatherjacket lawn treatment!
I'm an independent operator and not part of a lawn care franchise, unlike many other Cheddar lawn care companies in the area. By being an independent operator, you will deal with me 100% of the time, from our initial meeting in Cheddar to the work being carried out on your lawn. I get to know you; you get to know me... It will always be me that works on your lawn, not an inexperienced operative. More importantly, I also get to know the characteristics of your lawn.
Cheddar Lawn Care Services
All the lawn care services in Cheddar are carried out by a fully trained lawn maintenance specialist with horticulture qualifications and a vast amount of lawn care experience.
I offer the following Cheddar lawn care services:
Visit the lawn services section of this website to find out more details about my Cheddar lawn care services.
All site visits in Cheddar and the surrounding area are free and will give both of us a greater understanding of how I can improve your lawn. I will give you lawn care advice along with a quotation on the lawn care treatments needed to get your lawn into the best condition and how to ensure it stays like that.
5 Good Reasons to Use Me
- I am an independent operator and not part of a franchise. You will deal with me 100% of the time, from our initial meeting to the work being carried out. I get to know you; you get to know me... more importantly I get to know the characteristics of your lawn. It will always be me that works on your lawn, not an inexperienced operative.
- I trained at the Royal Horticultural Society's Garden at Wisley in Surrey. I spent two years residing in RHS accommodation and was trained by some of the country's finest and most experienced horticulturalists. I qualified with the RHS Wisley Certificate (credit).
- I have City & Guilds qualifications in amenity horticulture covering: nursery practice, landscape, science, machinery maintenance, garden design, plant identification and turf culture. I trained for my C&G courses at Merrist Wood Agricultural College in Surrey.
- I am not 'tied-in' to one fertiliser/chemical company as most of the franchised operators are. If your lawn has a specific requirement, I can approach any company to obtain the best and most relevant products for your lawn.
- I am trained by the Institute of Groundsmanship to work on fine turf and bowling greens. I attended courses at Rolls-Royce (leisure) in Derby where I trained and worked on their range of prestigious greens.
Please contact me if you would like additional information about Lawn Care Cheddar and what I can do to improve your lawn.