Lawn Maintenance Castle Cary
As an independent lawn expert offering lawn maintenance in Castle Cary, I can provide all the lawn maintenance services you require, such as lawn renovation, lawn weed/moss control, lawn treatments and lawn mowing.
I pride myself on providing a professional, polite, friendly, efficient service. I'm extremely proud that I'm an independent lawn maintenance operator in Castle Cary... it gives me more freedom to do what's right for you... and your lawn.
I provide lawn maintenance services to Castle Cary and the surrounding area including Ditcheat, Alhampton, Alford, Ansford, Galhampton, Bratton Seymour, Welham, Shepton Montague and Hadspen .
Lawn Maintenance Services Castle Cary
The lawn maintenance services in Castle Cary are all carried out by a fully trained lawn maintenance specialist with horticulture qualifications and a vast amount of experience.
I offer the following lawn maintenance in Castle Cary:
- Lawn mowing
- Lawn renovation
- Lawn moss and weed control
- Lawn scarifying
- Lawn aeration
- Lawn overseeding
- Lawn topdressing
- Lawn root pruning
- Lawn hollow tining
- Lawn feeding
- Lawn disease control
- Lawn pest control
- Lawn wetting agents
5 Good Reasons to Use Me
- I am an independent operator and not part of a franchise. You will deal with me 100% of the time, from our initial meeting to the work being carried out. I get to know you; you get to know me... more importantly I get to know the characteristics of your lawn. It will always be me that works on your lawn, not an inexperienced operative.
- I trained at the Royal Horticultural Society's Garden at Wisley in Surrey. I spent two years residing in RHS accommodation and was trained by some of the country's finest and most experienced horticulturalists. I qualified with the RHS Wisley Certificate (credit).
- I have City & Guilds qualifications in amenity horticulture covering: nursery practice, landscape, science, machinery maintenance, garden design, plant identification and turf culture. I trained for my C&G courses at Merrist Wood Agricultural College in Surrey.
- I am not 'tied-in' to one fertiliser/chemical company as most of the franchised operators are. If your lawn has a specific requirement, I can approach any company to obtain the best and most relevant products for your lawn.
- I am trained by the Institute of Groundsmanship to work on fine turf and bowling greens. I attended courses at Rolls-Royce (leisure) in Derby where I trained and worked on their range of prestigious greens.
Please contact me if you would like additional information about Lawn Maintenance Castle Cary and what I can do to improve your lawn.