Lawn Maintenance Cheddar
I'm an independent lawn expert offering lawn maintenance in Cheddar, Somerset. I offer all the lawn maintenance services you require for your lawn in Cheddar including lawn renovation, lawn weed/moss control, lawn treatments and lawn mowing.
I pride myself on providing a professional, polite, friendly, efficient service. I'm extremely proud that I'm an independent operator in Cheddar... it gives me more freedom to do what's right for you... and your lawn.
Cheddar Lawn Maintenance Services
The lawn maintenance services in Cheddar are all carried out by a fully trained lawn maintenance specialist with horticulture qualifications and a vast amount of experience.
I offer a wide range of lawn maintenance services in Cheddar including:
- Lawn mowing
- Lawn renovation
- Lawn moss and weed control
- Lawn scarifying
- Lawn aeration
- Lawn overseeding
- Lawn topdressing
- Lawn root pruning
- Lawn hollow tining
- Lawn feeding
- Lawn disease control
- Lawn pest control
- Lawn wetting agents
5 Good Reasons to Use Me
- I am an independent operator and not part of a franchise. You will deal with me 100% of the time, from our initial meeting to the work being carried out. I get to know you; you get to know me... more importantly I get to know the characteristics of your lawn. It will always be me that works on your lawn, not an inexperienced operative.
- I trained at the Royal Horticultural Society's Garden at Wisley in Surrey. I spent two years residing in RHS accommodation and was trained by some of the country's finest and most experienced horticulturalists. I qualified with the RHS Wisley Certificate (credit).
- I have City & Guilds qualifications in amenity horticulture covering: nursery practice, landscape, science, machinery maintenance, garden design, plant identification and turf culture. I trained for my C&G courses at Merrist Wood Agricultural College in Surrey.
- I am not 'tied-in' to one fertiliser/chemical company as most of the franchised operators are. If your lawn has a specific requirement, I can approach any company to obtain the best and most relevant products for your lawn.
- I am trained by the Institute of Groundsmanship to work on fine turf and bowling greens. I attended courses at Rolls-Royce (leisure) in Derby where I trained and worked on their range of prestigious greens.
Please contact me if you would like additional information about Lawn Maintenance Cheddar and what I can do to improve your lawn.