Lawn Mowing Street
Looking to get your grass cut in Street? I can offer lawn mowing in Street as a stand-alone grass cutting schedule or as part of a lawn treatment programme for customers based in Street, Somerset.
Street Lawn Mowing
I use self propelled (pedestrian) rotary mowers to cut the majority of my lawns, this type of mower will collect the clippings if required or mulch them back into the lawn. I cut on a weekly or fortnightly basis, unfortunately I do not offer 'one-off' mowing visits or tractor mowing of paddocks or orchards.
---Lawns under 700 square metres will be mown with a 'roller' mower which will leave a 'Wimbledon' stripe, most lawns will have clippings boxed. The mower will be manufactured by either 'Hayter' or 'Stihl'.
---Lawns over 700 square metres will be cut with a large 30 inch fine-cut, twin-blade, pedestrian mower. Clippings are usually mulched or side-discharged.
I specialise in mowing (and maintaining) medium to large domestic lawns ranging from 100 to 2,000 square metres.
My pricing structure is based on square meterage and prices start at £17 per visit.
Increases in prices may occur where there are:
---Numerous obstacles to negotiate such as flower beds/trees
---Steep banks to mow
---Numerous small lawns rather than one large lawn
---Time spent strimming/blowing
The grass cutting programmes on the majority of lawns for our customers in Street tend to be either weekly or fortnightly lawn mowing. These grass cutting programmes in Street run from March to mid-October with one 'topping' grass cut in February and one in November. Weekly lawn mowing in Street always gives a better quality lawn.
- Fortnightly lawn mowing in Street typically gives 18 cuts per season.
- Weekly lawn mowing in Street gives approximately 34 cuts per season.
I can provide the appropriate lawn mowing machinery to cut any quality and size of lawn in Street up to approximately 2000 square metres. I operate a range of different size lawn mowers in Street.
Most lawn mowing plans in Street will include strimming/edging and 'blowing' paths and drives as standard.
If you provide me with the approximate size of your lawn in Street, from your initial enquiry I can give you an accurate quotation for grass cutting in Street over the phone. The costs of lawn mowing in Street will, however, vary slightly if there are areas to mow around such as flower beds or trees.
5 Good Reasons to Use Me
- I am an independent operator and not part of a franchise. You will deal with me 100% of the time, from our initial meeting to the work being carried out. I get to know you; you get to know me... more importantly I get to know the characteristics of your lawn. It will always be me that works on your lawn, not an inexperienced operative.
- I trained at the Royal Horticultural Society's Garden at Wisley in Surrey. I spent two years residing in RHS accommodation and was trained by some of the country's finest and most experienced horticulturalists. I qualified with the RHS Wisley Certificate (credit).
- I have City & Guilds qualifications in amenity horticulture covering: nursery practice, landscape, science, machinery maintenance, garden design, plant identification and turf culture. I trained for my C&G courses at Merrist Wood Agricultural College in Surrey.
- I am not 'tied-in' to one fertiliser/chemical company as most of the franchised operators are. If your lawn has a specific requirement, I can approach any company to obtain the best and most relevant products for your lawn.
- I am trained by the Institute of Groundsmanship to work on fine turf and bowling greens. I attended courses at Rolls-Royce (leisure) in Derby where I trained and worked on their range of prestigious greens.
Please contact me if you would like additional information about Lawn Mowing Street and what I can do to improve your lawn.