We can offer mowing as part of a lawn treatment programme or as a stand-alone mowing schedule. PRICES START AT ONLY £15 (2020 price)
Mowing programmes on the majority of lawns tend to be either weekly or fortnightly, running from mid-March to mid-October with one 'topping' cut in February and one in November. Weekly always gives a better quality lawn.
- Fortnightly mowing typically gives 18 cuts per season.
- Weekly mowing gives approximately 34 cuts per season.
We can provide the appropriate machinery to mow any lawn up to one acre. We use mini-tractors, pedestrian rotary and cylinder mowers ranging in size as follows:
- 16 inch rotary. Suitable for small gardens.
- 18 inch cylinder. Ideal for fine quality turf. Striped finish.
- 18 inch rotary with roller. Suitable for small/medium lawn, giving a striped finish.
- 21 inch rotary with roller. Suitable for medium/large lawns, giving striped finish.
- 21 inch cylinder with trailing seat. Ideal for fine quality medium lawns. Striped finish.
- 32 inch ride-on. Ideal for lawns up to one acre. Grass clippings collected or 'let fly'.
Most mowing plans will include strimming/edging and 'blowing' paths and drives as standard.
We can also offer a garden maintenance plan to run alongside regular mowing. This will cover beds and borders, hedges, weeding, pruning etc and will be carried out by a City & Guilds trained gardener.